DronePort is situated in the heart of a region known for excellent fruit and agriculture.
Together with PC Fruit (Living Lab for Fruit & agriculture applications and research) and in close collaboration with VITO (strategic research center) and KU Leuven (university) there are numerous options available to test your agriculture applications in real life.
- 58ha of experimental fields
- Crops: apple, pear, cherry, vineyards, berries, strawberry
- Continuous field trials
- Irrigation & drought trials
- Fertilization trials
- Disease, Pest & weed trials
- Various cropping & pruning systems
- Follow up of phenological development & production
- Connection to ground data validation
- Open database: field parameters, production, quality, fertilization, soil, disease, pest, weather, …