"The Internet of Flying Things"
The non-profit group EUKA was founded in November 2014 by entrepreneurs with the main objective to accelerate a European industry for UAV's, drones and autonomous robots.
- EUKA brings the stakeholders together by events, learning networks, online communities, co-creation workshops, matchmaking, ...
- the end users - companies or governments that wish to deploy drone applications - are actively involved in helping define the demand in the market and in the detection of new product-market combinations
- research institutions will - according to the scientific challenges - helptarget your search to push the boundaries of these new technologies
- the drone industry companies will offer products and services that meet the market demand, which will lead to new starters, healthy growing businesses, and possibly to major international market leaders.
- the government will provide a regulatory framework (legislation) ensures safe drone traffic while maintaining sufficient privacy for citizens
- sector organizations can have a major significant role to guide their members and inspire the end user of drones and flying robots